Here are our top 50 natural beauty tips and wellness tips . Of course there are many more beauty tips but here are our top 50 that will keep you as beautiful as ever. These natural beauty tips are listed in no particular orders but hopefully you can find a handful that can help you every day.
1. Drink Water Daily !
Your body and skin needs hydration to stay healthy. The U.S. National Academies of Sciences , Engineering, and Medicine recommends 15.5 cups a day for men and about 11.5 cups a day for women.
2. For a radiant complexion:
slice a few grapes in half and rub the cut sides over clean skin. You can also use other citrus fruits packed with healthy enzymes and vitamins.The fruit acids are natural exfoliators. The skin and seeds of red grapes contains resveratrol that controls the aging process. Resveratrol is a strong antioxidant that helps to maintain the health of the skin.
3. Chill your moisturizer in the fridge.
Apply it when it is cold. This instantly helps relieve puffy eyes.
4. Help treat acne with anti-inflammatory arnica and antibacterial tea tree oil.
Apply as a spot treatment wherever needed.
5. Apply your facial Mask in the shower, where steam opens pores.
The active ingredients will penetrate deeper, giving you much better results.
6. Preserve your hair color by avoiding shampoos that contain sulfates.
Sulfates are form of detergent that can fade color or make it brassy. Your body also does not like to breath those toxins in.
7. Freeze your eyeliner.
This will prevent it from crumbling while you apply it.
8. Shave with a conditioner rather than soap.
This will help condition the skin instead of drying it out.
9. Lighten Hair With Chamomile Tea And Lemon Juice.
Squeeze one lemon in a steeped chamomile tea, let cool, and spritz it on damp hair.
10. Use a foundation brush .
You waste less foundation and it allows for a more even and precise application than a sponge would.
11. Spruce up your water to stay hydrated.
add a tea bag to cold water to lightly flavor it. Or a wedge of lemon or cucumber.
12. Make flavored ice cubes.
This is fun to add to your water at the gym or on the go. Steep your favorite tea as usual and poor it into your ice cube tray.
13. Braid your hair to help hide greasy locks.
Plus braids can give you an easy done-up look.
14. Adding a scarf to any outfit will dramatically enhance your style.
Try getting a few different colors for variety.
15. Wearing less makeup actually makes you look younger.
Makeup can crease and shine, making you look less appealing.
16. Use coconut oil for shaving, another great way to moisturize your legs.
Your razor will slide effortlessly.
17. After washing your face, rinse with cold water.
This closes and minimizes your pores.
18. Keeping a good posture makes you look slimmer.
Your body will actually thank you for it. A good posture helps strengthen the spine and in turn has many added health benefits, including a Decrease in headaches, back aches and sciatica.
19. Use a tonic and spray it on your face throughout the day for a facial pick me up .
It helps brighten dull skin and feels lovely.
20. Make your own toner with gently boiled rose petals.
Gather your petals and let them tumble in water on a low simmer. Let cool. Add a few drops of lavender oil to your rose water and put the mix into a clean spritzer bottle.
21. Use fresh aloe vera gel as a face moisturizer, antibacterial wash, and acne-aid.
Apply directly to the face.
22. Use apple cider vinegar for a hair rinse.
It helps combat build up, and gives it a beautiful shine. ( check out out DIY )
23. Use one avocado for a vitamin packed face mask. ( check out our DIY )
This dramatically improves skin function and boosts skin cell turnover.
25. Get your beauty sleep.
Being well rested will dramatically improve your overall look. An adult should get from 7-9 hours of sleep a night but you can check out your sleep details here at healthline.
26. A little natural spray or perfume can turn heads, but keep it light.
You don’t want to turn people off.
27. Cucumber for puffy eyes.
Really? Yes, Cucumbers have high-water content which helps to hydrate and moisturize the eye area when it’s puffy
An age old tip, that still comes with the same great effect.
28. Dip a piece of cotton wool in warmed, unboiled milk and wipe the face with it.
It cleans unseen dirt.
29. Application of pure castor oil prevents wrinkles and softens the skin.
This slows down the aging process as Castor Oil has fatty acids that have moisturizing, skin health-enhancing, and antioxidant properties
30. Crushed seeds of fruit including pomegranate and kiwi make great exfoliates.
Crush them up in a food processor, mix with a little oil and rub on your skin.
31. Static clothing can be fixed with a mist of water.
I also like to add my fav essential oil to combo it with a great aroma.
32. Squeeze lemon juice into a cup of cold water and swish it like mouthwash .
The citric acid from the lemon juice kills the bacteria that causes bad breath and also breaks down the tarter on your teeth.
33. Use an organic tinted, oil free moisturizer in the summer to prevent an oily shine.
These are great, multi-purpose products.
34. Clean your makeup brushes to fight against potential bacteria and breakouts!
At least once a week, swirl brushes around in a mixture of warm water and mild soap, then lay flat to dry.
35. Do not tie your hair back tightly.
This will prevent hair damage and headaches.
36. Use argan oil in your hair daily.
This helps strengthen and shine the hair, without a greasy look.
37. Let your hair air dry.
Try to avoid the use of a blow dryer. You will greatly improve the health of your hair.
38. Do not comb wet hair.
Allow hair to dry before combing. This will help stop major damage to those locks.
39. Grapefruit oil has a great combo effect.
Mist it on the face to help brighten the skin and help calm a headache.
40. Use natural products with Lavender oil.
It helps prevent the build-up of excess sebum, skin oil that bacteria feed on, resulting in acne and breakouts.
41. To sooth itchy feet, add 4 table spoons of apple cider vinegar to your foot bath.
The vinegar will relieve the itch.
42. Teeth stain remover.
Rub half a strawberry over your teeth.
43. Lemon peels; Rub the wet side of a lemon on your teeth.
The blanching property of lemon is good for removing tea and other brown stains.
44. To help improve sleep, add a drop of chamomile, clary sage or lavender to your pillow.
The scent will lull you to sleep.
45. Aromatic baths are reputed to be highly therapeutic.
Great for muscular aches and pains, skin disorders, circulation problems, tension, fatigue and insomnia.
46. Add essential oils to your humidifier.
Be sure it’s added to the water and not the filter.
47. Smile, Laugh and Breath.
Enjoy and savor life. You can dramatically decrease stress this way.
48. Dry your feet thoroughly after a shower.
Prevent uncomfortable fungal infections that can result in discolored, thickened toenails.
49. Massage your face while applying moisturizer.
This will give your skin some much needed circulation.
50. Wash your face day and night.
We want to know if any of these tips were helpful, or leave us a comment with your own natural beauty tip!
Leave a Reply